The KORG Legacy Collection delivers classic Korg synthesizers reborn as software. Taking advantage of the technical know-how uniquely available to the original manufacturer, Korg has received high acclaim for turning some of their most legendary instruments into software while adding modern parameters and up-to-date ideas. Now, joining the KORG Legacy Collection is the awesome Analog Edition ’07. The classic sounds of the MS-20, PolySix and Mono/Poly are reborn in KLCAE07! Korgs proprietary Component Modeling Technology recreates not just the sound, but the characteristics and response curve of each aspect of the original analog signal flow, to provide results that are completely faithful to the original hardware.
Special Bundle includes following softwares: – MS-20 The MS-20 software synthesizer provides a complete simulation of its legendary original. In addition, it gives you modern advantages such as up to 32 voices of polyphony and up to 16-voice unison (with detune/spread function). Flexible external modulation settings and MIDI clock synchronization have also been added, giving you even greater creative potential.
– Polysix The Polysix programmable six-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer was introduced in 1981. With a surprisingly full-sounding voice structure, chorus/phase/ensemble effects and performance functions such as chord memory, arpeggiator, and unison the Polysix became a world-wide hit. Its distinctive string and pad sounds are often heard to this day.
– Mono/Poly The classic four-VCO monophonic/polyphonic synthesizer, now enhanced by numerous new functions such as two multi-effects and an amazing eight virtual patches, making this the ultimate form of this legendary instrument.
– M1 Back by popular demand: the definitive software version of the classic M1, the Korg synthesizer that established the PCM sound.
– WAVESTATION The WAVESTATION appeared in 1990 offering its new “Advanced Vector Synthesis System,” which allowed combining and shifting between multiple complex waveforms.
– MDE-X The MDE-X multi-effect plug-in is now RTAS compatible. MDE-X features 19 types of effects, representing many long years of technical expertise derived from magesy download Korg’s effects processors, synthesizers (including the TRITON family), and digital recording studios.